Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

WTF.

At the end, I call that floating this the bunnyshit-guitar. Oh, and where'd you get the sound for the screams?

WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery

Who else...

I love this show, but I want another episode of fan-mail, cuz I'd really like to get pwnt by Mick-e.

P.S.
Who else thinks June is cute?/Who else thinks that dumb girls are cute?

DARE DARE

:')

Beautiful. Respect.

Tord says: Whatever! Tord says: Whatever!

Lool.

Your animation skills are way better now, but this is still something I can't do. Lol, at the pooling, that girl gave Tord a blowjob when he said whatever.

MovieMakers MovieMakers

Looool.

Well needed sex appeal? Gowna fuck that gurl in the hal-wajj, then taek hr up to da stairs and jump of from the stairs right into- CONTENT DELETED -. :P

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

Easter Egg Found.

Made in britain.

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Omg...

OMGLOL!!!ONE1!! That's just great. Again, no words.

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Fucking.. hell.

11/10. Never seen something like this.I have no words for this. Awesome.

Hankman: Madness Asylum Hankman: Madness Asylum

Does anyone mention-

That Krinkels makes names for his vids, which make no sense? There's actually somebody who called his flash Urination. Lol.

On-Topic: The fact that Hank uses magic -1
The fact that he looked the way with the eyes FROM the victim, made it also -1. It reminded me of the fact that you watch too much naruto/dragonballz.
I rofl'ed at the part that you let the huge zombie run like a dog after a toy. +1
(I start at seven, so... )
The animation was great, +1
The music partly fitted the animation +1
I hate the special effects, like he crushed his head, then suddenly 4/5th of the head disappeared( It's not my pc, he only used 3 parts of flesh to effect the explosion of the head). -1

Drifts responds:

very constructive :)

Madness: Genesis Madness: Genesis

Senseless.

I'm giving it a five because you gotta make an explanation WHY- you didn't make it further. BTW, it's Krinkels, not Krinkles.